Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Lunch with Grammy!


Tyce and Corbin had a birthay on the 29th of July. I take the grandchildren out to lunch for their birthdays and they get to choose the place. So far the hot spot is Del Taco because it has a play area that is fun for the kids. The tube slide was the hit of the day as you can see by the pictures. We can't always go right on their birthdays so I usually try to see when their moms can use a break and take them as close to their birthdays as I can. The boys had fun but the interesting memory for me was when we walked into Del Taco, Tyce immediately put a nickel in the gumball machine. That wouldn't have been a problem but the gumball machine only takes quarters and so when I explained to Tyce that he needed to ask before doing things like that he was not very happy with me. He pouted for a few minutes and wouldn't acknowledge me. It took a while but he finally warm up again. The boys had a great time playing in the play area. It was a fun time for Grammy to get to know the twins a little better.

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Hard to believe how fast the next generation is growing! I hope I can be half as organized as you when I grow up!:)