Friday, June 20, 2008



May 10th was the LDS Prom in Modesto. Our Stake put on a Prom and the girls in our ward all looked beautiful and had a wonderful time. May 14th Was my Seminary auction. My students were able to bid on prizes with the Seminary Bucks they had earned during the year. It was a fun time and my students this year were the absolute best! Our class moto was taken from Moses 17:18 “And the Lord called his people Zion and they were of one heart and one mind and the dwelt in righteousness and there were no poor among them.” They truly were a “Zion” class. They learned to love and uplift one another. I know they uplifted me! May 15th was our Seminary Breakfast and the last day of Seminary. I have to say I was pooped out and ready to get some sleep again! It was also the Senior all night Disneyland trip.

No comments: