Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 1st Seminary Graduation




Seminary graduation was a special event this year since I was not only a Seminary Teacher with graduating seniors but one of the seniors was my own daughter Sarah. She had 90% attendance all four years. (No small feat since Seminary is held at 6:30 A.M. each school day morning.) I was especially blessed to have her as one of my Seminary students her junior year. She was a great blessing to me that year because she rode with me to Seminary every morning and helped me set up my classroom each day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow. It sounds like life's been very eventful lately (to say the least)! Way to go with the achievements your family has accomplished. It amazes me that you spent 18 years parenting High Schoolers!...and survived. Sarah looks gorgeous as ever and I can't believe she's graduated. Does she know where she'll be heading this next year?

Fawn said...

Way to go Kim and Sarah! That is a wonderful accomplishment. And we can relate!