Saturday, August 9, 2008

JULY 24th EXTENDED FAMILY GATHERING



Mindi & Brooke Jenn & Jason
COBY HANGING WITH THE KIDS
On July 24th we had a little family BBQ, Jesse and Carissa were suppose to come but Carissa had the blessing of being with one of her friends when she had her baby. My brother Jim, my nephews Adam and Zachary joined us. Mindi, Amerik and their two little girls Brooke and Kennedy came. Coby and Kristin came from Utah which was very wonderful. Johnny and Tara are busy getting ready to have their new baby and couldn't be there. I didn't hear back from John and Kelly but they were missed. We had a great time. The kids swam and the adults visited and enjoyed being together. I thought sure I had a picture of Zach but I guess in all my running around I didn't get one. What a sweet young man he is!
It was a great day and we enjoyed catching up on everyone.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures of everyone. i didn't realize Jason sold Mona-vie. we bought some from our good friends who sell it.