Saturday, August 9, 2008

JULY 29TH ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE SOMETIMES.

It's Tuesday already! Where did the time go. It seems like we wait so long for them to come and then before you know it it's time for them to go back home. With the guys either at work or back home the girls got together one last time at the park for a little more time together before the trip to the airport.
All of the grandchildren in one place. Have you ever tried to get ten children together to take a picture when they are playing at the park? Well it isn't easy. I told them all I wanted to show them a magic tree. Believe it or not it worked. Brayden was the only one that was a little skeptical. He gave me that look like, "You can't fool me Grammy." I really didn't lie. It was a special tree because of all the little trees growing around it. London was the only one that wasn't to keen on cooperating. I had to whisper in her ear and then you can see by the picture she wasn't completely convinced she wanted to be a part of it all.
One last hug before Aunt Kristin takes off for the airport. What a wonderful week it's been. The next time we see her hopefully she will be holding her own baby boy in her arms.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its getting close to the time to meet that little guy, it will be so fun to see him in November.